20 days ago
Tis’ the season for cold and flu symptoms! As a reminder and to help curtail the spread of illness:
· Keep students home if they are sick. Students should no longer have a fever or signs of a fever for 24 hours before they return to school.
Welcome to the Haines Borough School District
3 months ago
- We believe in the value of the individual. Every student is unique, and is treated with respect and dignity.
- We believe high standards and expectations are essential for student success. A rigorous curriculum challenges students.
- We believe each student can learn and be successful. Differentiated learning opportunities are integral to all instruction.
- We believe in the education of the whole child and in providing a diverse learning environment.
- We believe in the value of community, and celebrate the diversity among us. Education is the responsibility of the student, family, school and community.
- We believe learning is a lifelong process. Education requires honest communication, assessment and continuous improvement.
- We believe a healthy school environment is essential for the success of our students. Students thrive in a learning environment that is healthy, safe, engaging and purposeful.
- About Us
- K-12 Student Handbook
- HPD Anonymous Tip Line
- Lunch Menu
- Free & Reduced Lunch Info
- Pay Your School Lunch Bill
- School Advisory Council (SAC)
- High School Activities
- Haines School YouTube
- Live Streaming Link
- Practice Gym Calendar
- Community Ed
- Grades Powerschool
- HS Publications
- School Library
- Migrant Education Program
- Haines School Board
Spring Conferences March 4-8
3 days ago